The highly anticipated and long awaited contour brush is finally here! Ever wonder how I get that razor sharp jawline when underpainting and contouring? This is it! This brush is densely packed, blunt cut, and the bristles are the perfect length to give you ultimate control.
The #71 contour brush is mainly used to apply and blend your cream or powder contour.
- Cruelty-Free, 100% Synthetic Fibers
- All wood handle
- Aluminum ferrule
- ‘Scott Barnes’ hot stamp
- Blunt angle brush
- No Shedding
- Does not change shape
- Clean with make-up brush cleanser
- Length: 7.5 in. (19.05 cm)
- Width: 1.2 in. (3.05 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 1 ounce
HOW TO CLEAN MAKE UP BRUSH:
- Wet the brush fibers with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
- Gently massage the tips of the fibers in your palm or cleansing pad/mat.
- Rinse the fibers.
- Squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head to its original shape.
- Allow to air dry flat or pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrule.
Scott Barnes Cosmetics is proud to offer the most high-quality makeup available. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible to return your item within 30 days of the delivery date, sale items excluded.
You will be refunded for the amount you paid, shipping excluded. Items must be returned unused and in their original packaging, or will not be eligible for a refund.
For More Information Click here.