The #62 eye blender brush is the sister to brush #61 which matches most people’s eyelid size. The #62 fits perfectly into most eyelid creases making it an incredibly addicting tool. Its shape mimics the highlight brush #64 but simply a smaller version of it. The shape helps allow for perfect blending ‘up and out’ with precision. This brush is often tokened “the brush” because of its popular all-around use for blending and application as well as its mysteriously soft bristles. When you hold the #62, you might realize it very much resembles an actual paintbrush, and you the true artist.
With the #62 you can use it for blending and application of eyeshadow on eyelids and creases, along the nose and around eyes for contouring. It’s great for any area that needs a little smudge as well. The Scott Barnes #62 Eye Blender Brush is the ultra-durable all around ‘go to’ for full face use.
- Cruelty-Free, 100% Synthetic Fibers
- All wood handle
- Aluminum ferrule
- ‘Scott Barnes’ hot stamp
- Tapered Paintbrush Tip
- No Shedding
- Does not change shape
- Clean with make-up brush cleanser
- Length: 7.3in. (18.5 cm)
- Width: .4 in. (1 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 1 ounce
HOW TO CLEAN MAKE UP BRUSH:
- Wet the brush fibers with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
- Gently massage the tips of the fibers in your palm or cleansing pad/mat.
- Rinse the fibers.
- Squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head to its original shape.
- Allow to air dry flat or pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrule.
Scott Barnes Cosmetics is proud to offer the most high-quality makeup available. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible to return your item within 30 days of the delivery date, sale items excluded.
You will be refunded for the amount you paid, shipping excluded. Items must be returned unused and in their original packaging, or will not be eligible for a refund.
For More Information Click here.