The #68 brush is a foundation and multi-use workhorse that was designed by Scott to include straight and wavy fibers at a longer length to pick up and apply any type of foundation, powder, cream, or liquid. The application bristles are incredibly soft for a rich blend many find to die for. The bristle lengths are specially designed to make sure you are receiving maximum layout on the skin without it soaking up too much of your makeup. The #68 foundation brush is a great addition or upgrade to your brush kit as Scott relies on this brush heavily.
With the #68 you can use it for powder, liquid or cream foundation. It works with almost all concealers and often doubles as a multi use tool below the jawline and onto the body, including the neck, chest and shoulders. The Scott Barnes #68 is your all around foundation go to.
- Cruelty-Free, 100% Synthetic Fibers
- All wood handle
- Aluminum ferrule
- ‘Scott Barnes’ hot stamp
- Multi Fiber Straight Edge
- No Shedding
- Does not change shape
- Clean with make-up brush cleanser
- Length: 8.5 in. (21.59 cm)
- Width: .8 in. (2 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 2 ounces
HOW TO CLEAN MAKE UP BRUSH:
- Wet the brush fibers with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
- Gently massage the tips of the fibers in your palm or cleansing pad/mat.
- Rinse the fibers.
- Squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head to its original shape.
- Allow to air dry flat or pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrule.
Scott Barnes Cosmetics is proud to offer the most high-quality makeup available. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may be eligible to return your item within 30 days of the delivery date, sale items excluded.
You will be refunded for the amount you paid, shipping excluded. Items must be returned unused and in their original packaging, or will not be eligible for a refund.
For More Information Click here.