Lip & Eye Precision Liner
PRO BRUSH #59
This product is currently sold out. Click on the green button to be notified when it's back in stock.
This exclusive brush tokened by Scott as the “line and define” is incredibly precise with a razor thin tip and a densely-packed synthetic fiber pack that won’t shed or change shape. This was developed as a critical detail tool demanded by the world’s top professional MUAs for lip liner and eyeliner. Designed with a slightly slanted edge (blunt angle) to reach and swipe into tight creases more effectively than a traditional straight edge and made with an ultra-thin profile, the #59 brush is the defining makeup tool for your lip lines, eye lines and all-over face precision.
With the #59 you can draw brow lines and brow hair, create the perfect winged eyeliner, perfect your eyelash detail at the base and shape your lips lines towards absolute perfection. It’s also a great tool for special effects makeup and more elaborate makeup art. If you want to take your makeup detail to “flawless” the Scott Barnes #59 Lip and Eye Precision Liner is essential.
- Cruelty-Free, 100% Synthetic Fibers
- All wood handle
- Aluminum ferrule
- ‘Scott Barnes’ hot stamp
- Blunt angle brush
- No Shedding
- Does not change shape
- Clean with make-up brush cleanser
- Length: 6.9 in. (17.5 cm)
- Width: .3 in. (.8 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 1 ounce
HOW TO CLEAN MAKE UP BRUSH:
- Wet the brush fibers with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
- Gently massage the tips of the fibers in your palm or cleansing pad/mat.
- Rinse the fibers.
- Squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head to its original shape.
- Allow to air dry flat or pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrule.