Eye Winger Brush
PRO BRUSH #63
The #63 eye winger brush with a never before seen design ‘Smokey Wing’ (patent pending) is an eye blender but with a one-of-a-kind ergonomic winged design allowing for precision finger rolling of the brush throughout the eyelid with an anchored wrist. At its core, the #63 eye winger brush is a precision version of the eye blender tool #62 with a design emphasis for outer eye drama. This brush is a personal favorite of Scott’s for its range of perfect sweeps, winged movements while fitting perfectly into the natural eyelid crease. #63 may end up being your ‘go-to’ eye tool once you experience Scott’s unique and inventive design.
With the #63 you can use it for blending and application of eyeshadow, eyelids and creases, along the nose and around eyes for contouring. It’s design allows you a winged flick up and out easily with an anchored wrist. The Scott Barnes #63 Eye Winger is the ‘Smokey Wing’ brush that becomes an instant work horse in your brush kit.
- Cruelty-Free, 100% Synthetic Fibers
- All wood handle
- Aluminum ferrule
- ‘Scott Barnes’ hot stamp
- Smokey Wing, Blunt Angled Round Brush
- No Shedding
- Does not change shape
- Clean with make-up brush cleanser
- Length: 7 in. (17.8 cm)
- Width: .3 in. (.8 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 1 ounce
HOW TO CLEAN MAKE UP BRUSH:
- Wet the brush fibers with lukewarm water.
- Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
- Gently massage the tips of the fibers in your palm or cleansing pad/mat.
- Rinse the fibers.
- Squeeze out excess moisture with a clean towel.
- Reshape the brush head to its original shape.
- Allow to air dry flat or pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrule.