Lip & Eye Duality Liner #60
- Cruelty free & synthetic fibers
- All wood handle
- 'Scott Barnes' hot stamp
- Aluminum Ferrule
HOW TO CLEAN MAKEUP BRUSHES
1. Wet the brush fibers with lukewarm water.
2. Place a drop of makeup brush cleanser or soap into the palm of your hand or cleansing pad/mat.
3. Gently massage the tips of the fibers in your palm or cleansing pad/mat.
4. Rinse the fibers.
5. Squeeze out the excess moisture with a clean towel.
6. Reshape the brush head to its original shape.
7. Allow to air dry flat OR Pointed downwards so no water residue slips back into the ferrel.